North-Western Shipping Company
JSC “North-Western Shipping Company” is one of the largest shipping
companies in Russia. It handles export and import of general, bulk and oversize
cargo, provides towing of vessels as well as transit shipments through the Volga-Baltic Waterway and the Saimaa Canal. Company vessels transport about six million tonnes of cargo annually, calling at 300 river and sea ports in 30
The company has 59 vessels under control, including 46 freight «river-sea»
ships, 10 sea-going vessels, and 3 «ro-ro» river-sea barges, which total
deadweight is about 277 thousand tons.
Albert Vygovsky, Managing Director JSC “North-Western Shipping
Company”. Born in 1969 in Gorkiy.
- In 1988 graduated River-fleet College in Nizhniy Novgorod.
- In 1996 graduated Volga state Academy of water transport in Nizhniy Novgorod.
- Since 1995 up to 2004 fleet traffic control officer of foreign
transportation, senior manager of international freight transportation
management of JSC «Volga Shipping Company».
- Since 2004 – Deputy general director, General director of JSC Volgo – Baltic logistic company representative office in St.-Petersburg.
- Since 2007 – General director of JSC Volgo – Baltic Logistic company.
- Since 2008 – General director of LC Volgo – Baltic Logistic.
- Since 2011 – Managing director of JSC «North-Western shipping
Аddress: Bolshaya Morskaya str. 37, 190000 St. Petersburg, Russia
Теl: +7 (812) 380−2398 (reception)
Fax:+7 (812) 380−2379